Terms and Conditions for The Lazy Chef Cooking
Welcome to The Lazy Chef Cooking website (the “Website”). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to the Terms, you should not use the Website.
- Use of the Website
The Website is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or any part of the Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- User Conduct
You agree that you will not use the Website to:
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website, servers, or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Health Information
The Website provides information about cooking food, mostly Indian, including the health benefits of certain foods, spices, and other items. This information is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Links to Affiliates
The Website may contain links to affiliates or third-party websites. The Lazy Chef Cooking is not responsible for the content or availability of these websites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the products, services, or information provided by these websites. You access these websites at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property
All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of The Lazy Chef Cooking or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Website without the prior written consent of The Lazy Chef Cooking.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- Limitation of Liability
The Lazy Chef Cooking shall not be liable for any direct,
indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Website or any content on the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Lazy Chef Cooking, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or any content on the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and your use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your use of the Website or the Terms shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Santa Clara County, California, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
The Lazy Chef Cooking may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to your violation of the Terms.
- Changes to the Terms
The Lazy Chef Cooking reserves the right to modify or revise the Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Entire Agreement
The Terms, together with any additional terms to which you agree when using particular elements of the Website, constitute the entire agreement between you and The Lazy Chef Cooking with respect to your use of the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please use our form on the contact page to contact us.